Keepin' it Kleen
Keepin' it Kleen
GET THE KIND OF CLEAN THAT ONLY COMES
From a Team of Specialists
Keepin it Kleen is owner-operated and local. We have been providing quality, cost-effective cleaning services since 2007. Whether it’s your home or office, no job is too big or too small. There’s no need to have one company for carpet and upholstery cleaning and another for window cleaning, building maintenance or residential cleaning. We do it all. We are an integrated cleaning service which allows our customers the convenience and ease of choosing from a menu of options tailored to meet any financial or budgetary concerns.
Our staff is prompt, prepared and professional with a personal touch. Any issues and/or concerns you may have are always resolved to your satisfaction immediately. That’s a major advantage of going with a local company. Also, at Keepin it Kleen, you are not dealing with an anonymous corporate entity but with an owner and staff who are personally vested in providing your home or business with excellent service.
Our Green Side
Our Green Side
We choose less hazardous products to reduce our environmental impact. Green cleaning is important to KIK and for that reason, we use products which:
- Are biodegradable
- Have low toxicity
- Have low volatile organic compound (VOC) content
- Have reduced packaging
Workers are properly trained in order to avoid physical hazards on the job. When training our employees, we teach them how to avoid and prevent: radiation exposure, falls while climbing, accidents with machinery, ergonomic injuries and slips and falls. We provide and post Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) in janitorial closets for all chemicals stored or used in the buildings. We also train our personnel in hazardous chemical communications. It is our responsibility to ensure procedures are strictly followed.
KIK provides expert home and commercial cleaners, trained in proper janitorial methods and techniques to satisfactorily maintain the facilities during the scheduled times. As a premier cleaning service, our cleaners understand the importance of maintaining a clean and professional atmosphere; our cleaners have the experience and skill to make your commercial space and home sparkle
FEATURED NEWS AND EVENTS
Every Project is Different. Every Client is Special.
6 Cleaning Tips for When you Have Allergies
March 15, 2019
Keeping your workspace clean and pleasant while respecting the environment is something we at Benchmark Cleaning Service take seriously.
- Fashion a Schedule for Cleaning Times...Allergies are nasty any time, but if you spread out your cleaning time so you only have to do a few things every day, it might make symptoms less problematic. Keeping your home clean is essential to keeping allergies at bay.
- Make Your Vacuum Your Best House Buddy...Vacuuming regularly (at least a couple times each week) will keep dust to a minimum. Make sure your vacuum has a HEPA filter, which will trap particles you can’t even see. Vacuuming is better than sweeping, which just tends to move dust around. Remember to vacuum curtains. They’re great hangouts for allergens.
- Give Your Home a Weekly Dusting...Just like expert cleaners who offer home cleaning packages, make sure to use a duster or lint-free cloth (microfiber is a good choice) to dust furniture and other items where dust can collect. This should be done at least once a week to keep allergens at bay.
- Wash Sheets Weekly...Your bed sheets aren’t safe from things that can make you feel nasty if you have allergies. They’re havens for pet dander (if you have pets), pollen, dried skin, etc. Washing them every week will cut down on possible allergens that will stuff you up or make you sneeze. Vacuuming your duvet and mattress will also be a big help.
- A Dry Bathroom Is a Good Bathroom...Dampness and allergies love each other, so having a wet bathroom is not conducive to keeping allergy symptoms to a minimum. Those businesses which offer home cleaning packages know that a damp bathroom can lead to mold, and mold is unhealthy for everyone. The shower stall, walls and floors should be wiped down after each shower. Leave the bathroom door open so the space can air out. Leaving the shower curtain to one side will also help the shower area air out and dry.
- Declutter...The more things you have in your home that you don’t use, the more dust you’ll have. Remove items that are just sitting around. Sell them, donate them, or give them to friends. Shelves full of knick knacks covered in dust won’t do your allergies any good.
5 Must must do's or must Have Cleaning Products for Winter
February 14, 2019
With everything so full of static in the cold months, the last thing you want is to be using a lint-ridden cloth to clean or dust. Have a multi-purpose cleaning cloth handy for every room. Cleaning is a cinch if you have the right supplies nearby.
2.Do Things Daily
Daily habits are a good thing. For instance, putting away the dishes after they’re dry and making your bed every morning are good habits. You’ll save yourself from having a lot of work all lumped together at the end of the week. It’s also a good habit to have things like paper towels at hand in case of spills. If cleaning isn’t your forte or you’re pressed for time, finding a company that offers home cleaning packages might be a good option for you.
3.Spray Bottles Filled with Essential Oil Water
Nothing lifts the mood of a dark, stale room in the winter better than a spritz of essential oil infused water. You can use a few drops of any essential oil you love the smell of. Lavender is particularly soothing, while eucalyptus is fresh smelling and deodorizing. Citrus scents like lemon or orange also perk up a space.
4.One Deep Cleaning Every Month
No one likes to pull out furniture and appliances to clean underneath and behind them, but doing so about once a month in the cold months will have you breathing easier, and your home smelling much more pleasant. If you want to be environmentally friendly, there are loads of products on the market today that aren’t harmful to you or your pets. You can even make your own. Water and vinegar is a great cleaner. Many people take advantage of professional cleaning services for a regular deep cleaning.
5.Get Ready for Spring
Winter doesn’t last forever. Keeping your home spic and span will make the time seem like it’s flying. Round about the end of February turn your thoughts to spring. If you get a few sunny days, open a window or two for a while to get some fresh air in. Get rid of some winter items, including old products that have been hibernating in your cupboards.
5 Benefits of Professional Cleaning Services
January 15, 2019
Good professional cleaning services have the right equipment meant for cleaning almost anything you want to be cleaned. Moreover, they will ensure that they handle whatever you want to be cleaned in a special way without causing any damages. A professional service provider has the required detergents in the right measures and knows when and how to use them. With modern technological improvement, most of the best cleaning companies have acquired even more advanced equipment that will do the perfect cleaning job thus meeting and even exceeding your expectations.
2.Saves Time and Money
By deciding to hire professional cleaning services, you will save a lot of valuable time. You will be able to focus your resources and attention on other important commitments as you let the professionals do their work. This will also save you the injuries you may have gotten as you push and pull your office machines to clean the floor. Professional cleaning services will ensure you do not suffer back pains while lifting heavy items, and also prevent breakage of furniture that may occur when cleaning on your own. Instead, you will be able to save time and money.
Most of these professional cleaning companies are flexible and can work within a short timeframe and still be able to deliver great services. You can, therefore, come up with a schedule that works for you. If it is an office, set a time that will not interfere with work. You can let the cleaning company come in over the weekends when there is less activity to avoid disruptions. The same method may be used if you want your home cleaned. A professional cleaning company like Simi Valley Cleaning Services will work based on your schedule.
Professional cleaning service companies have vast experience when it comes to cleaning apartments and households. Most have worked in such environments for a very long time. They know the key corners that should be cleaned apart from the general ones we have in mind. Specialization comes with experience. This should be one of the reasons you should consider hiring one the next time you plan to clean your apartment.
A professional cleaning company knows the kinds of products they can use to do the cleaning that will not pollute the environment later, and cause more harm to you. Most of these professional cleaning companies will even go the extra mile to sign agreements and contracts to protect the environment. Their products are always environment-friendly.