GET THE KIND OF CLEAN THAT ONLY COMES
From a Team of Specialists
We choose less hazardous products to reduce our environmental impact. Green cleaning is important to KIK and for that reason, we use products which:
- Are biodegradable
- Have low toxicity
- Have low volatile organic compound (VOC) content
- Have reduced packaging
FEATURED NEWS AND EVENTS
Every Project is Different. Every Client is Special.
6 Cleaning Tips for When you Have Allergies
Keeping your workspace clean and pleasant while respecting the environment is something we at Benchmark Cleaning Service take seriously.
- Fashion a Schedule for Cleaning Times...Allergies are nasty any time, but if you spread out your cleaning time so you only have to do a few things every day, it might make symptoms less problematic. Keeping your home clean is essential to keeping allergies at bay.
- Make Your Vacuum Your Best House Buddy...Vacuuming regularly (at least a couple times each week) will keep dust to a minimum. Make sure your vacuum has a HEPA filter, which will trap particles you can’t even see. Vacuuming is better than sweeping, which just tends to move dust around. Remember to vacuum curtains. They’re great hangouts for allergens.
- Give Your Home a Weekly Dusting...Just like expert cleaners who offer home cleaning packages, make sure to use a duster or lint-free cloth (microfiber is a good choice) to dust furniture and other items where dust can collect. This should be done at least once a week to keep allergens at bay.
- Wash Sheets Weekly...Your bed sheets aren’t safe from things that can make you feel nasty if you have allergies. They’re havens for pet dander (if you have pets), pollen, dried skin, etc. Washing them every week will cut down on possible allergens that will stuff you up or make you sneeze. Vacuuming your duvet and mattress will also be a big help.
- A Dry Bathroom Is a Good Bathroom...Dampness and allergies love each other, so having a wet bathroom is not conducive to keeping allergy symptoms to a minimum. Those businesses which offer home cleaning packages know that a damp bathroom can lead to mold, and mold is unhealthy for everyone. The shower stall, walls and floors should be wiped down after each shower. Leave the bathroom door open so the space can air out. Leaving the shower curtain to one side will also help the shower area air out and dry.
- Declutter...The more things you have in your home that you don’t use, the more dust you’ll have. Remove items that are just sitting around. Sell them, donate them, or give them to friends. Shelves full of knick knacks covered in dust won’t do your allergies any good.
5 Must must do's or must Have Cleaning Products for Winter
5 Benefits of Professional Cleaning Services
January 15, 2019